Guardians of Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of Skyrim is in your grasp. Countless caves, and tombs waiting for your exploration, if only you have the courage to step forth onto unknown grounds. Any adventurer, whether they be mage, thief, or warrior, has the chance to be great.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 3d Sex Villa 2 Full For Android Apk
Rules and Information EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:10 pm by shawpan

» 3d Sex Villa 2 Full For Android Apk
Rules and Information EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:54 pm by shawpan

» UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/download K:UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/access Denied
Rules and Information EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:42 pm by shawpan

» UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/download K:UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/access Denied
Rules and Information EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:40 pm by shawpan

Rules and Information EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:39 pm by shawpan

» Download-electric-man-game-jar-320x240
Rules and Information EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm by shawpan

» Wondershare DemoCreator 3.0.1
Rules and Information EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 am by shawpan

» Wondershare DemoCreator 3.0.1
Rules and Information EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 am by shawpan

» Blackjack - Professional Dealer Training
Rules and Information EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:41 am by shawpan

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Rules and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aron
Nord
Aron

Location : In front of a screen, with a controller in my hand.

Rules and Information Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Information   Rules and Information EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:40 am

Please read through the following rules and guidelines before beginning in Guardians of Skyrim:

1. No Godmodding. This means your character is not all powerful, you cannot control someone else's character, and the universe can't always revolve around you.

2. Respect your peers. It's alright to have a bit of rivalry while in character, or even enemies, but out of character, I would like you all to treat each other nicely. We're all friends here, hurt one another, and you will be banned.

3. Do not provide any personal information. The internet is a dangerous place, and no matter if you are underage or not, I will not allow you to put yourself at risk. If I see anyone posting any personal information that may put them at risk, I will not hesitate to remove it. No warnings.

4. Please keep my boards clean. You may cuss, but not profusely. And PLEASE, no sexual content. This forum is open to all ages, so do not force my hand. If I catch anyone posting any such vile material, I shall ban the one responsible, and delete the post/posts.

5. You may not have more than one character UNTIL you have been active for a fair amount of time (depending on my mood, could be a week or more) and having proven yourself an acceptable writer who can handle the balancing act of multiple character. BUT, you must ask for my permission before starting a new character.

6. If you have multiple characters, I would ask that they would not be acquainted with one another. We want Skyrim to be as big of a world as it is in the game, so roleplay with other members. It's just no fun by yourself, trust me.

7. You may advertise your own sites or share links to other places such as youtube or deviantart, but please leave them in their designated topics within the Out of Character category.

8. For now, we will be operating on a very free roleplay. Meaning you will not have stats that will dictate how well you do in a fight or a status saying how much coin you have in your pocket. If you do not play realistically enough, and I find the need to place boundaries, I will not hesitate. As of now, there are also no point systems or anything on skills. But again, if I see a need to place such a thing on the site, I will.

I may add or remove rules at any time, but I will likely announce it if I do. Well, thank you for your patience, enjoy your roleplay!

Back to top Go down
https://skyrimguardians.forumotion.com

Rules and Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Skyrim :: General Information :: New Members-
Jump to: