All of Skyrim is in your grasp. Countless caves, and tombs waiting for your exploration, if only you have the courage to step forth onto unknown grounds. Any adventurer, whether they be mage, thief, or warrior, has the chance to be great.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aron
Nord

Location : In front of a screen, with a controller in my hand.

PostSubject: Recruiting   Mon May 28, 2012 5:16 am

We need more members for this site to grow! If you have recruited a new member, say so below, and have the member you recruited confirm it for you here.

Recruiters will be rewarded in various different ways. Perhaps a new weapon, spell book, armor, etc. (I will place these sorts of prizes in chests or on fallen enemies during your roleplay, specifically exceptional recruiters.)

The site will be rewarded by me opening up new holds. I have only Whiterun open now, to keep members close enough to roleplay together, and so no one gets left out.

• After 7 active members have joined the site, a new Hold will be opened. The Hold that is opened will be selected by popular vote. (When we reach the required amount of members, then I will create a poll for you all to vote which Hold you would like next.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skyrimguardians.forumotion.com

Recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Skyrim :: General Information :: New Members-
Jump to: