Guardians of Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of Skyrim is in your grasp. Countless caves, and tombs waiting for your exploration, if only you have the courage to step forth onto unknown grounds. Any adventurer, whether they be mage, thief, or warrior, has the chance to be great.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 3d Sex Villa 2 Full For Android Apk
Fevold Farm EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:10 pm by shawpan

» 3d Sex Villa 2 Full For Android Apk
Fevold Farm EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:54 pm by shawpan

» UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/download K:UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/access Denied
Fevold Farm EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:42 pm by shawpan

» UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/download K:UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/access Denied
Fevold Farm EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:40 pm by shawpan

Fevold Farm EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:39 pm by shawpan

» Download-electric-man-game-jar-320x240
Fevold Farm EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm by shawpan

» Wondershare DemoCreator 3.0.1
Fevold Farm EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 am by shawpan

» Wondershare DemoCreator 3.0.1
Fevold Farm EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 am by shawpan

» Blackjack - Professional Dealer Training
Fevold Farm EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:41 am by shawpan

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fevold Farm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aron
Nord
Aron

Location : In front of a screen, with a controller in my hand.

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
https://skyrimguardians.forumotion.com
Aron
Nord
Aron

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 pm

"Father! Father!" Aron came bounding down the hill, a novice bow in one hand, and a handful of shrewd, hand-made arrows in the other. He stopped at the fence where the crops began, and waved to where his father was, in the middle planting some new seeds where some of the crops had died off. His father glanced up from what he was doing, only to sigh and chuckle.

"Done with your chores already boy?" He called, "Well, then off you go, but not too far!"

But whether or not Aron heard was another matter. He was already on the go again. He was running towards the edge of town, onto the plains where he could hunt.
Back to top Go down
Haryl Cyredanea

Haryl Cyredanea

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Haryl led her horse towards the small farm at the bottom of the hill. She glanced back every now and then to make sure Aron hadn't fallen off, but the remaining of the trip had been silent. She shifted her furs and adjusted the bow strapped to her back, hoping to appear innocent - like that would happen. The elf always held herself in a defensive manner, and with the multiple weapons attached to her body, Haryl doubted that anyone would take her slightly when she carried in an injured kid

"Is this the place?" She asked over her shoulder. She stopped them near the wooden fence and glanced around, looking for an adult.
Back to top Go down
Aron
Nord
Aron

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:27 am

As they approached the farm, there was a woman, Aron's mother, sitting on the front porch, washing clothes in a large bucket of water and then hanging them to dry. Her back was turned to them, so she did not at first notice them.

Aron had just been ready to answer Haryl, when his mother turned, and yelped, "Aron!" Just the fact that he was on a stranger's horse was enough to knock her up a few octaves, but then she saw his bloody leg, hanging off the side of the horse. She paid absolutely no mind to the wood elf, as she hurried forward to aid her son.

She seemed to be in her middle ages, and she had pure blonde hair, much like Aron, though her hair was not quite as maintained. It was wavy and clean, but a few wiry strands stuck out from a hard day's work. She also had her sleeves rolled up, and her skirts were damp from splashing water out of the bucket.

Being a bit hefty for a woman, she was easily able to lift Aron off the horse, despite his defiance and yelps of pain. And with all the ruckus, it was only a matter of time till his father was lured out. The man stepped out from the house, watching as the boy was carried inside in a rush.

As the door shut, Aron's father turned to Haryl, "What happened?" His tone was stern, but not impolite. He simply wanted answers, and how he would need to deal with his son later. The stress in his tone was heavy, however.
Back to top Go down
Haryl Cyredanea

Haryl Cyredanea

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Haryl made to help as Aron's mother as she hurried near. She hesitated though, and backed off as the woman easily carried the boy. She had been completely ignored - good. Now then, if only... the elf signaled the horse and they slowly tried to make their silent escape.

And failed.

A man came out of the small house - tall and brawny, like most of the human men she had met so far. She assumed him to be Aron's father - they had similar aspects. As the woman took the protesting boy inside, the father came out and watched them. They disappeared through the wooden door and he turned to Haryl. She stood her ground, looking up at him with a steady gaze.

"Wolves bit him," she said shortly. "I was passing by when it happened."
Back to top Go down
Aron
Nord
Aron

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 pm

"So what's an elf doing in these parts?" He asked as he crossed his arms. It was hard not to be suspicious. They hardly ever had visitors in the village to begin with.

Plus, thanking a stranger would only seek admittance that the man couldn't take care of his own child. He was quite the proud sort, and his son could wait. Aron's mother was tending to him, after all.
Back to top Go down
Haryl Cyredanea

Haryl Cyredanea

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Aaaand there it was. The question Haryl had been waiting for. Most people had been more... jeery, when asking, mind you. A simple crossing of the arms was a better reaction than the previous town, anyhow. Haryl couldn't really blame them all too much - her folk weren't known for their impeccable maturity, after all.

She shifted the furs that rested on her shoulder and moved, tossing them back onto the horse.
"I sell furs," she said simply. "I passed through Riverwood but... they didn't need any." A white lie - despite her apparent indifference, the wood elf still had her pride to keep up. "So I headed here."

Miep meowed from his seat on top the horse. He looked at her plaintively.

"What are you doing? I'm hungry. Leave these silly people and let's head towards an inn."
Back to top Go down
Aron
Nord
Aron

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

"Well, I can't imagine any folk around here needing any either." He said with a little more sympathy. "You've traveled a long way, why don't you come inside? We have a warm fire and fresh stew that we'd be more than happy to share. It's the least we can do after you helped my son."
Back to top Go down
Haryl Cyredanea

Haryl Cyredanea

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Before the man had finished speaking, Haryl was already shaking her head. She backed away, reaching out behind her to grab ahold of the horse's reins.
"I shouldn't. You have him to take care of," she replied, jerking her chin towards the house. Miep seemed to have a different opinion, however. He stood up, jumping off the horse and landing on the ground neatly. The cat stretched momentarily before making his way towards the cottage.

"Why not? Free food, a nice warm hearth... It's an offer you really can't refuse. Unless you're an idiot, that is."
Back to top Go down
Aron
Nord
Aron

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:31 pm

"Nonsense, I believe we owe you this small favor. If it weren't for you, we would have found him in pieces!" Though the thought was grim, it didn't seem to affect the man, as he glanced down to see the cat had already made up its mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fevold Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fevold Farm   Fevold Farm Empty

Back to top Go down

Fevold Farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Skyrim :: Skyrim :: Whiterun Hold :: Rorikstead-
Jump to: