Guardians of Skyrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of Skyrim is in your grasp. Countless caves, and tombs waiting for your exploration, if only you have the courage to step forth onto unknown grounds. Any adventurer, whether they be mage, thief, or warrior, has the chance to be great.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 3d Sex Villa 2 Full For Android Apk
Character Template EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:10 pm by shawpan

» 3d Sex Villa 2 Full For Android Apk
Character Template EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:54 pm by shawpan

» UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/download K:UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/access Denied
Character Template EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:42 pm by shawpan

» UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/download K:UberIcon V 1.0.4 (x32/x64/ML/access Denied
Character Template EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:40 pm by shawpan

Character Template EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:39 pm by shawpan

» Download-electric-man-game-jar-320x240
Character Template EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm by shawpan

» Wondershare DemoCreator 3.0.1
Character Template EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:54 am by shawpan

» Wondershare DemoCreator 3.0.1
Character Template EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 am by shawpan

» Blackjack - Professional Dealer Training
Character Template EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:41 am by shawpan

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aron
Nord
Aron

Location : In front of a screen, with a controller in my hand.

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Here is a template that I would like you to copy and paste into a new topic (New topic button at top left), where you will then fill out the required information for your character. Before you begin, however, I would like to ask you to please read the Rules under New Members.

If you would like more information on the different races in Skyrim, click here

If you would like more information on the different skill sets and which class they fall under, click here

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to pm me! If this is your first character, you may not start out in any of the available factions right away. You join these factions, or groups by staying active and proving to be a worthy prospect to the group. Also, before you ask, you cannot be Dragonborn.

Code:

[hr]
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=18][center]ENTER FIRST NAME HERE[/center][/size][/font]
[hr]

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Name[/b]: Insert first and last name here

[b]Age[/b]: Keep in mind, the age of your character should be realistic. A well seasoned warrior has to get his experience from somewhere. And a mere child cannot start out knowing all there is to know about his skills.

[b]Race[/b]: Choose wisely. In general, the race in which you choose for your character has a little something to do with their background, and how he or she was raised.

[b]Gender[/b]: ANSWER HERE

[b]Class[/b]: Which class do you fall under? Warrior, Mage, or Thief? This will determine which 3 skill sets you may choose from.

[b]Faction[/b]: Put N/A if this is your first character.

[b]Personality[/b]: Tell us a little bit about your character and how he or she ticks.

[b]Likes/Dislikes[/b]: What does your character like, and what is it they can't stand?

[b]Appearance[/b]: Even if you have a picture, please provide some details on not only their appearance, but their attire and gear as well.

[b]Strengths/Weaknesses[/b]: Where does your character shine, and where does he or she fall short? Can be something about their morals, something they fear, or simply something they have a talent for, or they are terrible at.

[b]Skills[/b]: You may choose only 3 to begin with unless given permission to do otherwise. Two must be from the class you chose, while the third may be from any class you'd like.

[b]History[/b]: Minimum of 10 sentences. If it makes it easier, break it down by starting with: where your character was born, how they grew up, and how they got to the point where they are now. It may benefit you to also describe how your character acquired his or her skill sets.

[b]Other Characters[/b]: Put N/A if this is your first character
[/font]
Back to top Go down
https://skyrimguardians.forumotion.com

Character Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Skyrim :: General Information :: Character Creation :: Registering Characters-
Jump to: